TMG Staff are active in their respective fields, regularly participating in industry conferences and continuing education programs. Over the next few months, TMG staff will be attending:
- American Public Transportation Association (APTA) Annual Meeting & EXPO 2011: October 2-5, 2011; New Orleans, LA
- Global Gaming Expo 2011 (G2E): October 3-6, Las Vegas, NV
- Lorman Education Series “Public Contracts and Procurement Regulations”: October 14, 2011, Kenner, LA
- American Council of Engineering Companies Fall Conference: October 19-22, Las Vegas, NV
- New England Gaming Summit: November 14-15, Mashantucket, CT
- CCAA 35th Annual Conference on the Caribbean and Central America: November 30-December 2, New Orleans, LA
The views, interpretations, or strategies expressed are those of the authors, and do not necessarily reflect the position of TMG Consulting. This site is meant for educational purposes only and does not constitute professional advice. TMG Consulting makes no representation as to accuracy, completeness, or suitability of any information on this site and will not be liable for damages arising from its display or use.